Friday, February 24, 2012

Called to Prayer

Hi...
Well, the prayer conference starts tonight!  I've had a number of different ones send me scriptures that seem to be indicating, that God is going to use this weekend to stir up a passion in our city for prayer! 

I hope to give you some feedback, if not each day of the conference, but atleast give you an overview of how it went. We have 50 registered!  How awesome! Imagine how amazingly wonderful it feels today, to know that we will fill a room tonight, with people who are not only hungry to pray, but hungry to learn more about prayer! We have alteast 10 bible college students coming from two local bible colleges, and even 2 or 3 high school students! I'm more than excited!  Thank you Lord! ...May it be pleasing in your sight...and sweet music to your ears!

If any of you reading this, attended the conference, I'd LOVE to hear your feedback too!

Be praying!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment